Knowledge and technology transfer
We are an active competence network for the promotion of knowledge and technology transfer for continuous value & market development of the Swiss agro-food value chain in national and international competition.
As a bridge between research institutes and Swiss companies, we cultivate the ecosystem for innovation in the sense of a dynamic economic and scientific community of participants from several sectors (all areas of the value chain) and their environment.
In a nutshell ...
- we promote the implementation of innovation in economic applications
- we work confidentially with the highest understanding of business and research
- we are the central hub and offer easy access to the competence network in Switzerland
- we advise in all questions regarding science-based innovations
- we match the right partners for innovation projects
- we identify funding opportunities (national or European)
- we support projects financially and professionally
Vision & Mission
Promotion of the innovation ecosystem of the agro-food value chain
The members of Swiss Food Research follow the ongoing value and market development of the Swiss agro-food value chain in national and international competition. They are jointly committed to the sustainable marketability of the Swiss agro-food industry through science-based innovation development.
The participants of Swiss Food Research network have scientific, technical and financial resources at their disposal for the development of specific/individual innovations.