5th Meeting of the IG Digitalization
Focus and traceability solutions and trust in the agri-food chain
We will hear about the ongoing projects that aim to improve the traceability and ensure trust in the agri-food chains:
- Swiss Blockchain Hackathon, Trust Square, June 2019, presented by the teams!
- WeCan Group and its solution WeCan Wine
- FairTrace SA and its traceability products
- HES-SO//Valais and the Agricathon and Alpine Hackathon 2019
- The agricultural data exchange platform ADA-EDA
We will discuss the pros and cons of the different solutions and then widen our horizon with reflections on blockchains with Prof. Dr. Burkhard Stiller, CSG UZH, and on the ethical aspects with Lea Strohm from the lab for ethics, Ethix.
Do not miss that opportunity to stay tuned within the digital world and its applications for the agri-food sector, as well as to connect with the start-ups, entreprise, researchers and experts active in this area.
We will welcome you from noon at the University of Zurich.
The number of seats is limited. So, don't wait and register now (below).