Food Innovations Pop-Up: Showcase sustainable solutions for people and the planet. For two days, the Future Food Market will take place in dieCuisine.
It is an opportunity for innovations from start-ups, research institutions, and companies to do a reality check with consumers and find out what their needs are. Whether in conversation, in tasting, or through a moderated workshop. Get valuable information about your product and how it is received by your target group.
Best preparation for market entry of innovations :
- Obtain valuable consumer feedback
- Check and improve offers for desirability
- Conduct application tests
- Tasting with sensory profiling
- Meet potential retailers
- Conduct co-creation workshops
- Exchange ideas with like-minded people
An interested audience:
- Getting to know ideas, research projects, products, and offers that are equally compatible for people and the planet.
- Tasting and sale of innovative food products.
- Participation in the discussion and creation of new ideas
- Get to know the latest trends from research and industry
- Food offers according to the Planetary Health Diet
- Lectures & Films
Eating sustainably makes one of the greatest contributions to a healthy, grandchild-friendly future. We help with that!
dieCuisine is the place where sustainable food and nutrition is lived with social inclusion and education. Organized as a cooperative, dieCuisine connects interested parties and partners to create a collective impact towards sustainable nutrition.
Swiss Food Research is the Swiss network for agro-food innovations, from the idea to the implementation in the market. The commitment of all members is to develop a holistic, sustainable and future-oriented agro-food system with the help of the latest science and technology.