Towards a more sustainable food system in SwitzerlandOnline Workshop
15:45 | Participants join the online workshop
16:00 | Introduction by the facilitator
16:05 | Breaking the ice
16:15 | Input by the session leaders to set the scene
16:30 | Discussion in breakout rooms. Participants are invited to formulate two calls to action based on the research findings.
17:30 | Fishbowl discussion with the session leaders, experts and participants to validate and prioritize the calls to action and discuss how stakeholders can implement them.
18:00 | End of the session
Session leaders & Experts
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Mathys, Institute of Food, Nutrition and Health, ETH Zurich
- Dr.Lukas Böni, Co-Founder, Planted
- Dr. Karen Cooper, R&D Programm Manager for Climate Change, Nestlé
- Dr. Beatrice Conde-Petit, Food Science Officer, Bühler
- Fabian Ottiger, foraus, Co-Leiter Entwicklungspolitik and Project Officer, World Ressources Forum
- Dr. Adrian Müller, FiBL, Gruppe Agrar- und Ernährungspolitik