Innovations in Food Science & Technology2nd International Conference
Innovations in Food Science & Technology is a platform for professionals (researchers, food manufacturers, start-up founders), students and policy makers to discuss advancements in the world of food. This conference will discuss innovation in the food industry and provide the opportunity to network and collaborate with the attendees.
Following the success of the first edition of this conference, this year it will focus on various disciplines namely product development, food personalisation, innovative processing technologies, new protein sources, waste valourisation, food safety, food quality and sensory analytics.
This year it will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands from 25-27 June 2019. Amsterdam is a beautiful European city well known for its cultural diversity, countless canals and myriad museums. We expect over 400 delegates from across the world in the conference, with a large number of participants from Europe, Asia and Americas.
- Functional Foods & Bioavailability
- Food Microbiology and Food Quality
- Novel Food Processing
- Food Process Engineering
- Food Chemistry and Analysis
- Innovative Processing Technologies
- Food Packaging and Shelf Life
- Food Safety Compliance
- Food Personalisation
- New Protein Sources and related Technologies
- Tailoring the Food & Function
- Plastic Recycling
- Food Waste Recycling
- Multisensorics and Oral Processing
- Emerging Food Safety Hazards
- Hygienic Design