AgriFood Tech Night @ ETH ZuerichThe Founder Institute
There is no shortage of big problems facing humanity, especially in the FoodSystem. Environmental degradation, food waste, obesity, sugar-/protein-challenge and the need to feed 9 Bio people in a fair, healthy, sustainable manner, are just some challenges. However: there is a shortage of passionate/ambitious founders trying to solve these problems. More than ever, entrepreneurs building on "Frontier Technology" can truly change the world. There is incredible potential for private enterprises to make a real financial and societal impact. At this FI event, you can meet and hear from entrepreneurs and experts tackling the major problems of humanity, and maybe even learn how you can start harnessing your passion and ambition to do the same.
“I find out what the world needs. Then, I go ahead and invent it.” - Thomas Edison Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to build a company to solve one of humanity's biggest problems - especially Food/Agro related
- Anyone that wants to learn more about the process of building a high-impact company
- Anyone that wants to learn about the opportunities in "Frontier Technology"
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the various sectors, opportunities, and challenges prime for ambitious entrepreneurs
- What are the first steps for founders buidling "Frontier Technology"
- What are the unique challenges facing these types of companies, and how they can be overcome
- Other considerations for founders building high-impact companies that change the current FoodSystem
- and more...
- Join us for an inspiring night with a line-up of great speakers such as Alexander Mathys (Laboratory of Sustainable Food Processing), Jana Thiel (Chair of Entrepreneurship) and some of the most disruptive Swiss AgriFoodTech Startups.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Founders building "Frontier Technology" for Agro and Food
- Meet Founders and disruptive Startups in the space of Agro and Food
- Discussion and Drinks
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Have questions about AgriFood Tech Night @ ETH Zuerich? Contact The Founder Institute