Food Safety & Quality Europe 2020
Although safety & quality is an integral part of food production & processing, there is an increased interest from the public and authorities due to the innovation revolution and recent scandals of food fraud.
ACI’s Food Safety & Quality Europe 2020 Conference will be taking place in London, UK, on 29th & 30th January 2020. The conference will address these and other pressing issues within this market . The two day event will also bring together key industry stakeholders from the Food & Beverage industry such as food producers, retailers and regulatory bodies.
The conference will bring to light the latest challenges and developments currently being faced in the industry and what is foreseen in the future. The two day event will explore new policies & regulations in the industry, rise of supply chain monitoring scheme, pathogens in poultry industry. Also it will cover the topics of Economically Motivated Adulteration and the relationships between big & small businesses. Other topics will include predicting the impact of Climate Change on Food Safety & Quality standards, the Influence of Technology in the Food and Beverages Industry in regards to FSQ standards, Better Packaging, Better Living and many more.
Early Confirmed Speaker Include:
- Christopher Moore, Head of Food Safety, Compass Group
- Gideon Ashworth, Head of Food Defence, Bart Ingredients
- Gary McMahon, Microbiologist, Moy Park
- Tom Hollands, Innovation & Technical Director, Raynor Foods Ltd
- James Flynn, CTO, Primority Ltd
- Dr Wayne Martindale, Food Insights & Sustainability, University of Lincoln
- Nemanja Vukanic, Head of Technical & Quality, Itsu Grocery
- Viviana Spaghetti, Director of European Affairs, The Whitehouse Consultancy
- Virginie Rivas, Global Regulation And Food Safety Director, Groupe Bel
- Atanasios Moschos, Quality, Safety & Security Director, Confiserie Leonidas S.A
- Peter Littleton, Head of Technical, Christeyns Food Hygiene
- Bert Debets, Quality Director, Unilever
Join us for two days in London to exchange perspectives, learn how to become successful in the industry as either a start-up or a larger company and engage in networking opportunities with your senior level peers.